Chocolate cravings fulfilled!
When you are in the mood for chocolate here is a recipe for a delicious creamy hot chocolate drink. This healthy snack uses raw cacao (an excellent source of anti-oxidants), coconut milk and brain octane oil which help to nourish our brains and our cells, leaving us full for longer. Utilizing these and other healthful ingredients in this indulgent sugar-free drink hits the sweet tooth craving as well as leaves you satisfied and full for many hours!
- 2 cups filtered hot water
- 1 can organic coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Brain Octane oil
- 1 Tbsp organic raw cacao powder
- 2 scoops collagen
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla powder
- 10 drops liquid stevia (alcohol free)
- 1 drop cinnamon essential oil
- Place all ingredients into the blender, blend on high until frothy.
- Pour into 2 large mugs and enjoy!
stevia (alcohol free)