Lemongrass Thai Chicken
Write a review
- 6 chicken thighs cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 cups organic chicken broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 carrots chopped
- 20 brussel sprouts cut into bite size pieces
- 24 aspargrus cut into bite size pieces
- 2-3 drops Young Living Lemongrass Essential oil
- 4-5 drops Young Living Lime Essential oil
- Salt to taste
- Add coconut oil and chicken to pan, cook until done.
- Add chicken broth, coconut milk, and curry simmer 5 minutes.
- Add drops of essential oils, turn off heat, cover to keep warm.
- In a separate pan cook carrots, brussel sprouts, and asparagus until just tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Paleo recipe as is.
- Serve over rice if you would like.
Essential Oils http://9forjoy.com/